Friday, October 10, 2008

Water Issues

So as I blogged yesturday about Michael flooding the bathroom. I thought I had it all cleaned up and taken care of. So we went on with our day of play group and errands. Later that night Kent came home through the front door (that I hardly ever use) and called out "What is all this water doing here!" apparently the water from the bathroom leaked through the wall and went into the front entry way and living room. Luckly the entry way rug soaked up most of the water. But as I was on my way out to a primary meeting, Kent got the joy of wet vacuuming the living room. Needless to say he was not happy about it. And of course Michael who loves to help me clean and vacuum enjoyed every minute of helping clean up. He's just so cute about it that it is hard to be mad for long. But I was glad when the day came to an end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...