Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Carnival

I found out that Enumclaw does an annual Halloween Carnival each year. It is free to attend and they have wonderful games and such for little ones. So this year we got the kids dressed up and went to check it out. We got there at the very beginning. (After all we are early to bed people). Michael loved it. They had small play equipment inside for the kids, also a bounce house, and a ball pit. They also had different games that the kids could do and after they did them, they got a piece of candy. Michael is starting to pick up on the candy part of Halloween. We'll see how he does on Halloween and see how many houses he wants to go to. Here are some pictures of the fun at the carnival.



3 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like fun. We are going to a Halloween party at Ross's firm this afternoon.

Brown Family said...

The candy thing is always a fun issue. :) I've heard of some parents who let their children pick about 10 pieces of candy, and then the "Halloween Witch" picks up the rest and takes it away while the kids sleep.

I've never had a problem -- in the beginning I let my kids have three pieces a day. However, if I put it in the pantry out of sight, I have noticed that they forget about it after just a few days. In fact, I just found candy in the pantry from Easter that nobody has eaten ... :)

Brown Family said...

Yes, and do post pics of Michael on Halloween. Is he a rooster? I can't quite tell ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...