Monday, October 13, 2008

Looking Back

So Kent was just able to figure out how to get my many pictures off of my phone. I have tons of pictures of fun things we did that I thought others might enjoy seeing them.

1) Michael, Emma and I went to the Puyallup fair early on a Friday morning the first day it was open, when it was free to get in. Too bad Kent had to work. :( But we had a blast! They had a spot where there were real fire trucks, firemen, and they would even let the kids try on the firefighter’s coats. Michael LOVED it! First he got to sit on the fire truck and was very reluctant to give it up to another child waiting. Then he got to wear the fireman coat. It was extremely heavy not to mention hot. Yet Michael didn’t want to give that up either. Then we got to the Deer John tractors. They let the little kids get on the tractors and take pictures. So I let Michael climb on. He had the time of his life. I put the picture of him on the tractor as the background for my cell phone. Now Michael is always grabbing my phone and saying that he wants to see the tractor.


2) One Saturday Kent’s dad called him to tell him there was a car show in town. When Kent was little he and his dad would go to these old car shows and have a blast. So we packed up the kids, and went to meet his dad at this car show. It was really cool to look at the old cars, and I couldn’t help but get a picture of 3 generations of Rowley guys at the car show.



3) So I love this baby sling called the Peanut Shell. I have tried many baby carriers, but this is the best for me, it is easy to put on, and Emma is happy in it and usually falls asleep easily in it. Everyone always says that I have to get a picture of Emma in it because she looks so adorable. So finally after the RS broadcast my mom thought to get a picture. It was dark out in the parking lot and I used my cell phone camera, but I still think it’s a cute picture.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How did you get the pictures off? Ross has some on his phone that are stuck on there for now. We can't figure it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...