Friday, November 4, 2011

Trunk-or-Treat

I LOVE the Trunk-or-Treat tradition that our church has each year.  All three wards gather together one night, usually different from Halloween night, and all the kids go from car to car of people they know from church.  This year it was at 6pm.  Perfect time for our family!

 My little monkey.  I actually couldn't help but call him a "chunky monkey" since there was so much padding around the tummy on the costume. :)

 Gorgeous decided to go as a BYU cheerleader instead of the planned Rapunzel, only an hour before leaving.  But she got LOTS of comments about her costume and more than a few times people gave her a second handful of candy saying things like "Go BYU!"

 Handsome said he wanted to be Larry Boy or Diego.  Since I had on hand things to make him like Diego and nothing I could think of that would work as Larry Boy, he became Diego!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...