Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Portable Growth Chart


I saw a tutorial for a growth chart here.  And I loved it.  I loved the idea of a portable growth chart, because well, I knew we would not be in the same house forever, yet I wanted a cute way to mark how tall my little ones were getting.  So I made one up, and added it in to our social studies unit about "myself" learning about height and a little of math with measurement.  Mine is not as cute as the lady's on Whipper Berry, but I still like it, maybe the idea more than my creative talent. :)  I only did one for the family and am using key tags and writing in different colors for each kid (Handsome is blue, Gorgeous is pink, Adorable is green).  Then if/when we move I will just take it with us. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...