Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

This years pumpkin carving found Daddy helping the kids carve.  I did the drawing on the pumpkins and feeding a hungry baby. :)  It was tons of fun and full of good family memories.

Handsome wanted to design his own and drew it on paper first.  Then I helped him by drawing it on the pumpkin and then he went to work to carve his pumpkin with some help from Daddy. 


 Gorgeous insisted that her pumpkin had to have "fire."  She said that her cousin, Daniel, said his had "fire" and so she had to have it too.  Can you tell she looks up to Daniel.  I think the fact that he plays with her and is so sweet to her when he is over has made him one of her favorite cousins.

I also cooked some of the seeds, only a few, and found that Handsome and Gorgeous LOVED them!  Good thing we have one uncarved pumpkin left, I'll get more seeds from it to cook before I cook the pumpkin. :)



 Family photo in our pjs.  ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...