Saturday, November 5, 2011

Trick-or-Treating


The night of Trick-or-Treating I was on my own with three little ones.  We did dinner, and got ready.  Gorgeous decided yet again on another costume.  She decided to be Cinderella.  Handsome was still Diego, and Adorable still my little Chunky Monkey.  I took them out leaving in the light, but soon it became dark.  We only made it to 1 and 1/2 blocks with only about every 3rd house welcome to Trick-or-Treaters, yet they still had tons of candy.  When we got home I had two that wanted candy, one that needed a feeding.  Then baths, and tuck-ins, all while I answered the door for trick-or-treaters.  It was a busy night.  But by 8pm it was done with little ones in bed, and no more door knocks.



With their loot!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...