Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A New Discovery

So thanks to Baba Boat’s recommendation I have made a new discovery. What’s that you ask? Well it is a nice helpful website called allrecipes.com. There you can find tons of different recipes tried by actual people, who then leave comments about the recipe. I personally love it for the fact that I can type in ingredients that I already have and it will search for recipes that have those ingredients in them. We tried a Chicken Enchilada recipe the other day, and it came out great! So for any of those out there wanting to try new recipes, yet don’t want to go out and buy all new ingredients that they may never use, check this place out. And let me know about any good recipes you liked. :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah, and you can get on their email address list. I get recipes from them daily. I'm glad you found out about them!

Brown Family said...

I'm so sorry you didn't know about it before! I've been a fan for five years now. In fact, Paul keeps telling me to post my own recipes so that if I'm ever at someone else's house or someone wants my recipe, we can just find them right online. It's an awesome site!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...