Monday, March 9, 2009

Hidden

So I have to apologize to those who know me in person and read my blog as well. I seem to take more chances with my blog than I actually do in person. I am the type that does not freely discuss my feelings (only with those very very close to me). To everyone else I tend to give only a surface view. I have always keep my feelings and thoughts private, and have always had a journal or some type of writing outlet to record my personal feelings that I just don’t know how to convey in person. So if you are thinking, “Wow, I really don’t know Christina!” I am sorry, it is my fault. I am working on this, and trying to take more risks. I can convey myself better through writing. I wish I could do it speaking in person, but that is not one of my talents. So this is an apology to those out there. I am trying to be better and work on it, but until then, enjoy the blog posts and get to know me better in a different way.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Funny you should say this, because I wasn't so sure recently when a bunch of my neighbors got my blog address and started reading. I'm the same way. I don't think it's a bad thing ... just don't ever get to where you feel the need to put on a front, because we would rather know and love the real Christina, not who you think we want you to be. :)

Andrea said...

No need to apologize for being yourself. I think you're great and I personally love reading people's thoughts and feelings. Plus, it's a great journal for you once you print it all out!

Unknown said...

Christina, I'm just so glad that I'm getting to know you through your blog. You know I also write things way better than I can say them. But I'm still working up to opening myself up in my blog. So you're ahead of me in that. Maybe after doing the blog for a while you may open up more in person. I don't know, but I'm just glad you have the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...