Friday, March 20, 2009

organization tip

Now that Michael is really getting into puzzles, we are getting a few, I learned a really good tip for keeping them organized. The other day I helped Nancy clean up and sort through her puzzles, and she let me have the ones her kids have out grown. :) Thanks. And while I was helping her I saw a wonderful organization system that she used. With puzzles put a letter or some distiguishing mark on the back to let you know which puzzle it belongs to. So if you ever find a random puzzle piece laying around, you know where it belongs, and if you have a huge mess of puzzles, you can quickly sort them out. :) I just finished marking all the ones that we currently have. Thought I would share the tip. Hope it helps someone.

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

Another thing I do is cut out the front of the box and put them all in large ziploc bags. The boxes never last, and the ziploc bags take a lot less space.

BTW, the dollar store has a lot of puzzles, especially for Michael's age. They're not always the best quality, but they are $1!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...