Saturday, September 5, 2009

Too many "want to"... not enought time

So I have had a hard time sleeping the last few nights. I have so many ideas, (crafty stuff) that I want to get done and work out (thanks to all these crafting blogs I am discovering!) but hardly any time at all. I do have more time than I use to, after 3 1/2 years I feel like I have a chance to get a few things done, yet now I want to do it all. I have a knitting project (new soaker combining a few patterns, and making it up as I go), painting project (I want to do the kids silhouettes and put them up in the play room), a sewing project (new shoes for Emma), a wedding gift project, and Christmas projects to get to. And I want to do them all NOW. If only I had the time.

Which just makes me think of the Twilight Zone episode (yes I saw it growing up when I was way too young and had many a nightmares from them!) where a mom had a stopwatch that could stop time. I thought that was awesome then, but oh how I would love to have one now! Of course the ending is that an atomic bomb is going to hit and all will die, and she paused time and can't unpause it or life would be over. So she is left lonely. I'll take the stopwatch, but hold the atomic bomb, thanks. :)

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

Sad how much we want to do and just don't have time to get to. Then again, wouldn't life be boring if we DID have the time to do EVERYTHING we ever wanted to?

Keep posting your projects as you finish 'em and share the fun/hard work. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...