Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby Gifts

So I just have to say thanks to all my friends having babies. First they are just so adorable who doesn't love seeing cute pictures of babies? And second, I then have a reason to make cute things for them. Now that I know the packages arrived I can share the addorable things here. :)

And of course I have to give credit for these great ideas to the wonderful crafty blogs out there. I am just so amazed at how many wonderful ideas are out there. I have added a few more of the "make it yourself" blogs to my favortie sites lists. I love that I can go there and click on a topic and find a wonderful gift to make for an occasion, or find cool things for my family. I am loving it!!!

Following are some gifts I sent out. I think they are adorable, but hey I guess I would since I made them. :)







4 comments:

Brown Family said...

Pardon my uncrafty ways, but what are they? (Other than the shoes, of course. :)

Molly said...

So cute!! You are so talented, Christina!!

the Rowleys said...

To clarify, the square is a taggie blanket, the ring is just a baby toy ring that has ribbons/fabric to play with, and then of course the shoes. :)

Kerri said...

love, love!! especially the last photo, though i must say your taste in boys fabric is just as impressive!

I'm so proud of you for starting your preschool! That is a great way to use these talents you have been given for the benefit of your family. I'm wishing for some of your initiative right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...