Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kids

Just two videos of my kids.

Emma has been so cute and hilarious as she babbles while reading a book. She moves her tongue in and out of her mouth to make the babbling noise, too funny. (and yes that is laundry you see behind her... I promise I will get to it later. :)

We had a busy Saturday, up early, Michael's swimming lessons, then trips to a few stores, since we are already out. We got home in the afternoon. Michael was asleep in the car seat but usually when I pick him up and bring him in the house he is wide awake again ready to go. So I set him down on the floor by the door expecting him to take off his shoes and start playing, but when I came back I found that he had just laid down on the floor and gone back to sleep. I guess those swimming lessons and walking all around the stores wore him out!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

ADORABLE babble, Emma! I've never captured this on video of my kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...