Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party


Handsome and Gorgeous were invited to a Halloween Party.  As I was still sick with Pneumonia, and really not having much energy at all, we used what we had on hand for the costumes.  Can you guess what they are?  Maybe the frying pan and the satchel give it away (Handsome is also holding a crown, but it's hard to see)?

Guessed it yet?


Gorgeous is Rapunzel and Handsome is Flynn Rider, the characters from the new Tangled movie.  I thought it would be fun for Daddy to dress in all white (white shirt and pants, which he does have) and claim he is Maximus, but he didn't go for it.  Now if only we had a chameleon outfit for Adorable. :)  And don't worry, Gorgeous told me I could be the wicked mother. ;)

Daddy took the two characters to the party as I enjoyed some time at home with Adorable.  They both came back from the party telling me all the exciting things they did and what fun they had.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Totally cute! Hope you're feeling better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...