Monday, October 3, 2011

Westport Vacation part 2

We also spent Sunday at Westport.  I have to say it was a new experience attending a LITTLE branch.  Our sacrament meeting was held in the Relief Society room and half of those in attendance were visitors.  Then when sacrament was over a women asked me if we (motioning towards my kids) were staying.  Yes! To which she informed me that her and the other lady with children were both leaving and that I was the only one with kids staying.  So she gave me the lesson, opened the primary closet and left.  I was looking forward to a break from Primary, just for a Sunday.  But it turns out I was the one teaching.  We did the sharing time lesson, then as I am not good with music, and I couldn't find the song book, we went for a nature walk.  In our walk we met the Nursery leader, there were of course no other nursery kids.  She kindly pointed out the nursery room where Gorgeous and Adorable were able to play with some toys while Dad and I taught the class lesson to Handsome.

Our Monday activities took us to the Grays Harbor Lighthouse.  Apparently it is the tallest lighthouse in Washington State.





Daddy, Grandpa, and Handsome went to the top and took some cool pictures of the light and the stairs looking down.





Then we headed to "Wash Away" Beach.

They have put many rocks and trees to try to keep the beach from completely disappearing.



We even found an old car that was tossed in the mix of it all.



And since Adorable and I were not in very many pictures, I had to take some of us at the beach. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...