Friday, October 7, 2011

Doing the Puyallup

The Puyallup Fair has become a tradition in our family.  It started when Handsome was a baby, 6 months old.  And every year after we have gone, through pregnancy and little babes.  I love the fact that the first day is always free, so of course we always go the first day and enjoy it thoroughly!  The last two years we have gone with our friends.  It has been a blast to go with them.

 There was a tent set up with all sorts of musical instruments that the children could play.  It was so much fun and well.... loud. :)



 Look at that serious guitar player!


 And of course the Mutin Bustin!  He still talks about it.  He had a BLAST!

 Had to check out the animals.  The cats are a usual favorite, but the chicks were also cute!

 And Adorable, was well... or course adorable.  He is such a good baby, he loved all the action, and soaked up everything.  He never fussed, and I could hardly get him to eat.... there was just too much to look at.


 In the petting zoo area.  Handsome just cracked me up with those faces.  And I had to get a picture of Gorgeous touching the animals, as she is so hesitant about touching anything alive.  I was surprised she did as well as she did petting each animal, carefully, but she did touch and pet them all!


And their first Fair ride.  Kent has a friend electrician who works on rides.  He told me to never let my kids ride on the portable fair rides.  That they are very unsafe.  I took it to heart and would not let Handsome ride any of the rides that were temporary.  But this year I caved and let them ride this little roller coaster ride.  They both had a BLAST!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...