Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pneumonia + Asthma = ER visit + one tired Momma!

    The last few days have been crazy!  I never thought I would have to go to the ER for myself, and prided myself on no broken bones, etc. etc. basically, of not needing much medical attention (the year of 2006 was one medical year I do not want to ever repeat).  But that said, I did have to cave, and hurry to a local ER that I swore I would never go to, even if dying.  But when I couldn't breath, all I could think of was my children seeing me struggle and wanting to be ok for them.
    I am on the mend, tired as I am.  I have to say I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people.  It is wonderful to have so much family nearby who at the drop of a hat will do anything they can to help.  Thanks to a wonderful Visiting Teacher who heard of my struggle and just stopped by with dinner.  And thanks to friends who call and offer to help, and really do mean it!

  I am so VERY BLESSED!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...