Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Night Before Christmas

On Christmas Eve we open one present, which is pjs. Except for Emma, she already had plenty of pjs (thanks to the generosity of women in our ward) so she got a stuff animal to sleep with.


Michael opening his new Lightning McQueen pajamas. He was excited!


And the stockings after Santa came. Um.... one of these doesn't look like the others? yes, although I worked hard to get them all done, mine didn't make it. I finished it later after Christmas and love how it came out, being my colors and all. I'll show a picture after. But here are Kent's, Michael's and Emma's. I just love the knit look and how they came out.



And our Christmas tree after Santa came. Some gifts we put together first and were too big to wrap, so I covered them with fabric. That way they could uncover it and imediatly play. Michael had been told not to open anything until all of us were up. I did worry that he would look under the fabric, but he didn't!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I LOVE Emma's colors! One day I may commission you to make some for us. This could turn into a part-time job, eh? :)

BTW, was it hard to get presents out of the knit ones? We have some we use exclusively for decorations because they were such a pain in the neck trying to get stuff out. (They look knit, but are from the store from years ago ...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...