Monday, January 25, 2010

First Article of Faith

Every night with our family scripture study, we sing the primary song they are learning that month and do the theme and scripture and article of faith. This month the theme and scripture is the first article of faith. And the article of faith our primary is learning is the 13th. I thought it would be a good refresher for Kent and I and good for Emma and Michael to hear it and learn what they mean. I thought Michael would be able to learn and possibly memorize the first article of faith, but I didn't think he would memorize the 13th. But he did. I guess it just goes to show that even though, there is screaming, hitting, and constant moving while we are trying to teach the gospel, they still manage to listen and learn!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Thanks to watching this video last week, I courageously tried it out on Carter before bed tonight. He got it in a snap...we'll see if he retains it in the morning. Thanks for the encouragement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...