Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Before Christmas

Prior to Christmas I was busy just trying to get everything done, that many things fell by the way side. So sorry I didn't ever get christmas letters out, and it has taken me a while to even post. But here you go.


I made these dolls for Emma. I wanted an all fabric doll (so it wouldn't hurt if used as a weapon. :) I found a tutorial from Black Apple on the Martha Stwart web site (I still have to figure out how to make links). So anyways I made these dolls for Emma and one for my great niece. I liked how they turned out, especially since this was the first time I've ever done real embordery work, on doing their face. I'm so glad it worked.

And we had to make a gingerbread house! But of course I cheated this year. I bought a premade house. I put the frosting on and let Emma and Michael have at it putting candy on the frosting. It wasn't much to look at, but we had a blast making it, and that's what really matters. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...