Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wool Soakers

Ok, first I have to apologize for doing so many posts in one day. But I transferred all the pictures to the computer, and knew that if I didn't blog about them now I would forget to.

Now on to the wool soakers. I have now knitted 4 total soakers, so I thought I would show off the last 3. Aren't they adorable! Ok, well I think so. I just use them as shorts and diaper covers right now, when the colder weather comes they will go under the pants. I am loving this, there is something very satisfying about making things yourself. :)





1 comment:

Molly said...

Hi Christina! If you were to make one of these and sell them, how much might you sell one for? ;) I'd be interested in trying one out. Of course, my baby isn't here yet, but maybe in the future...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...