Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Talented People


So usually with the Internet I get on, do what I have to, and get off. If I am in the office too long a child finds me and the office becomes a mess. But one day I checked out websites and found the most talented people! I put some buttons on the side of my blog so others could look if they wanted. But to make a long story short, I found these wonderful women who have very great ideas and share them with everyone! I am in the process of making many simple easy crafts that I love, but would have never taken the time to figure out on my own. The one that I finished was so easy and looks so nice. You take a picture frame, hot glue nice fabric to the mat, and then put it behind glass and use it as your white board. Gets ride of the ugly/messy looking white board, yet still lets you write messages etc. I made two in 30 min. One is for Michael's chores check off list, and the other is for me to make my to do list, shopping list, and write messages to Kent that are not important enough for me to call him at work for, but I know I will forget to tell him when he gets home. I am loving them and how nice they look! I found them on the web site "Make it and Love it."




3 comments:

nateandcole said...

Cute. I like that idea and will have to try it. Isn't it great we can get good ideas from other people?

Denise said...

Another idea is to use patterned paper. Cheaper -- and therefore can be changed more often without guilt. :)

I've been meaning to do this for magnet boards as I have a friend who cut me metal in 11x17 sheets so I can put them in frames and cover with patterned paper for the kids to each have one so the fridge can stay uncluttered. One day I'll get to it ...

Denise said...

BTW, my office is always a mess since the kids follow me in here ... :S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...