Sunday, January 4, 2009

Family Pictures


So I have been meaning to get professional pictures done of Emma and of our Family. But with the busy Christmas season and still not wanting to spend quite so much on pictures, but knowing that I have to spend in order to get the good ones. Well, in the mean time I used our wonderful timer setting on the camera (thanks Kent for setting that up) we took our Christmas pictures on the Sunday after Christmas (since we didn’t’ get to go to church the Sunday before Christmas, it was canceled from the stake, too much ice!) So here is what we came up with. Our lovely family pictures, hope you enjoy. :)





1 comment:

Brown Family said...

Totally cute! I LOVE the bow in Emma's hair. Give her and Michael a big hug for me!!

Better yet ... bring them down to visit so I can do it myself ... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...