Monday, February 20, 2012

Swimming Lessons

Handsome has started swimming lessons and he is loving every minute of it!


 Here he is waiting for his class to start, and sporting his new haircut. :)


After his first lesson he asked me if he was the best on out there.  And then proceeded to tell me how he is trying so hard to be the best at everything in class.  Got to love the heart he puts into it.


It cracks me up (as well as the other moms around me) when he is kicking his feet.  He is just trying so hard and loving every minute of it.



I was able to sign Handsome up for the same class as one of his friends. So he gets to have a friend in the water with him, and I get to have her mom (my friend) to sit and chat with while they swim. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...