Monday, February 27, 2012

Reading Time



I overheard Handsome offer for Gorgeous to sit on his lap and read to her.  Of course she took him up on the offer, and I had to get a picture of it. :)

Every school day Handsome has to do his independent reading, where he pulls a book out of  his special box of books he has read to me and shown he can read on his own.  He then has to read it out loud to Gorgeous or Adorable.  He now does this several times and day without me asking.  I love it!!

Handsome is becoming a great reader!  It is wonderful to see him take off.  His favorite books are the "Fly Guy" series.  He is currently reading the "Magic School Bus- Scholastic readers"  They are a blast as well.

1 comment:

Carol said...

What a family of readers--I can't believe how much your kids love books and it's so fun to come over and have them hand me a book to read them. Of course, having handsome offer for Gorgeous to sit on his lap to read to her--that's just precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...