Saturday, July 9, 2011

Random Up-To-Dateness

Just a random post about our lives. 

For the 4th we also used window markers and drew on the windows.  I drew a flag.  The next day I noticed that with the curtains drawn it created this cool effect.  Had to get a picture and of course the kids had to be a part of it. :)


Adorable is growing so fast.  Now he is in 9 month clothing.  Now usually I have to move my babies out of the bassinet because they started rolling over.  Adorable is not rolling over, he has just gotten too big.  There is less than an inch left and he would be touching both ends.  I can't believe how fast he is growing.


Due to Adorable's growth, we have had to move Gorgeous out of her bed and into the big kid bed, so that Adorable would be able to use it.  There were tears and the sad "I'll miss my bed" trying to hold in the tears.  I felt bad, but it was time to move on.  We discussed how Handsome use to be in the crib, and then it went to Gorgeous, and now Adorable will use it.  She slept well so far (2 nights) in the big kid bed. (Kent says I am jinxing myself for saying so).


Handsome and Gorgeous have discovered the piano.  I let them play as long as it is softly.  Handsome plays "rock star" songs for Adorable, and Gorgeous plays "lullabies".  I love their creativity, and to me it actually sounds good (you know, for a 5 or 3 year old).



Adorable in his favorite place to sleep, the floor in the middle of all that is happening.  And well, I love pictures of sleeping babies, so I included it. 


I have to admit that I love to style Adorable's hair in a Mohawk.  I think it is well... adorable.  Of course only while in the "baby phase."  I don't think it is adorable when a kid is, lets say 5.  But for babies I have to say I like it on Adorable.  A personal trademark. :)  If you look closely you can see the Mohawk in the pictures.


Adorable has also discovered his fingers.  I spent an entire day pulling his fingers out, and putting in a pacifier, to have him spit out the pacifier and put his fingers back in.  After a day I admitted that it was a fight I could not win, and give in.  So now he sucks his two middle fingers and then puts his other hand over the top to protect them from... well me, so I don't pull them out.  It's funny how that happened.


And just a cute picture of Handsome and Adorable.  Two good looking boys. :)

2 comments:

Brown Family said...

He is getting big! I love his big eyes while he's covering his hands as if he's just waiting for you to pull them out. So cute, but dang-o that you couldn't convince him that the binky is better! :)

Carol said...

What a sweet glimpse into your life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...