Wednesday, July 20, 2011

More Randomness


I'm sure you are wondering about this random picture.  It is proof of "something".  Adorable is not crawling, he has only rolled over two times (I think the cloth diaper gave him the weight to roll from tummy to back).  And yet when I put him on the floor in the middle of a blanket I come back to find him off of the edge.  How does he get this way? I don't have a clue, but he is doing something. :)



We have hit a new step in the reading in our house.  We checked out a few recommended books from the library, and I suggested to Handsome that he knew most of those words.  So, to his own amazement, he started to actually read the words and not just look at the pictures and tell a story.  Now Handsome reads stories to Gorgeous and Gorgeous has taken to "reading" to Adorable.  I loved how she was telling Adorable all about the book, and Adorable was really interested in his sister talking to him.  Too bad she never showed him the pictures.



And of course a cute picture of Daddy's Girl.

2 comments:

Lanae said...

That is so exciting that Handsome is reading on his own! Congrats and good job mom:)

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...