Monday, March 28, 2011

Wet Bag

So I finished one big wet bag. I have two, but found that I needed one in the bathroom and one by the changing table, and then when diapers were getting washed, I didn't have any to put up. So really I need to make one more, so I'll have a total of four to rotate. Unfortunately, I am still sick, and totally tired. So the next one may have to wait... which is ok, because I don't really need one in the bathroom until the baby starts eating people food. :)


I made it with ties on both sides, to help it stay on the changing table better. I like being able to design and create my own baby things, it's so much fun!


2 comments:

Molly said...

I love it! The ties are the best part. Can you open the zipper one-handed that way? (I'm assuming it's zippered.)

the Rowleys said...

Yes, it's zippered, and yes one hand to open and close the zipper. It will come in very handy. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...