Thursday, March 17, 2011

Birthday Boy!


Handsome is now a 5 year old boy! I can't believe that I have a 5 year old! Where did the time go? For his birthday he got his first "Friend's Birthday Party" and was able to have it at a bounce house. This was wonderful for me, seeing that the baby is only a week away, this was a wonderfully low stress friends party. :)


Daddy and Gorgeous

Grandma with the birthday boy!


Daddy, Gorgeous, and Handsome having a ball with friends


Handsome and Friends

Handsome got to choose his cake, and as I mentioned I was all about easy. So we did our first store bought cake. He was so excited that he got to pick the Bolt cake as well as the inside flavors, and frosting.


Opening Presents

And he finally got his favorite movie to watch!

Happy Birthday Handsome Boy!

2 comments:

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carol said...

What a joy to be there at Handsome's birthday and see his expressions at all the cool gifties! I was especially impressed with the story behind the quilt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...