Friday, March 25, 2011

Waiting for Baby

The bassinet is up, the diapers are ready, the swings up, car seat is out. All is ready when baby chooses to arrive. Yet, I have many a baby project to keep me busy until he does. Here are the ones I've finished so far...


The cutest stay-on baby booties and hat. (I LOVE knitted booties but was always sad when Handsome would kick them off within 30 seconds. These have ties to help keep them on.) Honestly I made these months ago. I can't wait to put these on him, as his first booties and hat after he is born!


And a bigger set of booties and hat, it's amazing what knitting a little looser can do. Create a bigger size altogether. :) These I also made a while ago.


Blocks I just made. I added ribbons, not so sure I like them with ribbons... but too late. :)


A taggie Giraffe, flannel front and minky back. Again I would change some things about the ribbons if I did it again.


A taggie small blanket, both sides minky. I love this one!


And of course my favorite stay-on baby shoes. He'll be ready to wear them around 3 months I think... and I already have visions of making more, they are so stinking cute! We'll have to see if he gives me the extra time to make a few more pairs.

Up next, a couple of big wet bags for cloth diapers, and maybe a small wet bag too.

2 comments:

CharlieJo said...

love love the little ribbon for the baby to play with on the blocks! everything turned out adorable. hope all goes smoothly!

Carol said...

What adorable baby things! This baby is going to be busy and very well clad in cute clothing! I can't believe you have accomplished so much in a short time. But do know that your time will not be your own as he finally comes. Fortunately Gorgeous and Handsome will be great helpers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...