Friday, March 11, 2011

Surprise Package

No, the baby did not arrive yet. :) In fact, I have the next week very packed that he just can't come yet, I've got too much going on. :)

But the other day I went to my mailbox and I found a package from the cloth diaper store where I buy cloth diapers. My first thought... "Did I buy diapers and not remember it?"... but then pretty sure that I didn't buy any diapers, I realized that a wonderful college friend got me these diapers and had them shipped to me. It was so sweet of her and I am so excited to have some brand new cloth diapers to put on my new little one. The joy in getting packages in the mail for you little one... just the sweetest thing! Thank you so much Molly!!

Just look at those cute diapers. They will be adorable on my little one.



2 comments:

Kerri said...

Such a Molly thing to do! What a woman!

Molly said...

Is Nicki's Diapers where you order things, too? I think I just happened upon it a while back and it just ended up being my go-to site. So glad you like the diapers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...