Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Boy

So I am a bit late on this one. But I had to show pictures of the birthday boy. He did have an extended family party too, I'll post pics of that later. But for now these are the BirthDAY pics of our little family celebration.

I made a birthday crown for him to wear.


He got to pick the frosting color, and it was pink! It made me smile to see him with a pink cake with sprinkles on it. (I think he chose that color because I had jokingly told Kent I was going to do his (Kent's) cake in pink, and Kent jokingly replied that it was ok. Michael didn't get the joke, and wanting to be like Daddy, chose pink too). But he loved his cake, and that's all that matters, pink or not. :)



And the birthday boy with his family gifts. His big one was a bike and a helmet! He was happy to pass on his big wheel to Emma. And I was touched that my visiting teachers even dropped off a present for him. (Can I just say I have the best visiting teachers!)


He had a good day! And I can't believe that my little boy is now 4 years old! Where did the time go, and surley I'm not that old?!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like a fun birthday. You do a great job at making your kids feel special -- I like the crown and that fact they get to choose the frosting color.

Brown Family said...

Love the crown. Shayla's also very excited about riding bikes -- they do grow fast. Now in about 10 years he'll look back at the picture and hassle YOU for making him a pink cake. :)

Jennifer said...

Time does go by too fast. I love the crown that you made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...