Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gotta Watch It!!

I have mentioned before how I started watching Glenn Beck's TV program on Fox News. Seriously this guy is interesting to watch, and whether you agree with him or not, he does make you want to learn about history. Well, at least he has me. I wish I had more time now to read all the books, I realize that I really know very little about the history of this country.

I was happy to learn that there is a website where you can watch Glenn Beck's TV episodes. Kent and I get the kids down to bed and then watch Glenn Beck from the website (that way we don't have to try to catch the show at 2pm or 11pm, neither times the best for us). I recommend checking out the website, especially today's show. It was very interesting, but then again they all are.

Here's the website:
www.glennbeckclips.com

There you can watch his show without any commercials. Check it out!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I can't stand that guy. I guess I just can't stand opinionated know-it-alls in general. Ha! Even if it makes for a good debate, I still get annoyed. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...