Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lightning McQueen Religious?

Is Lightning McQueen religious? Well in our house I guess he is. As I was working in the next room I overheard Michael playing with his cars. This time Lightning was playing with Mater and Lightning fell off a cliff and couldn't get out. So what did Lightning do? He said a prayer to Heavenly Father to help him get out. It was so adorable! And of course LIghtning was able to get out! I love hearing Michael play and this one was just precious. :)

3 comments:

Margot said...

That's so sweet! And that's great that he knows that prayer is one the first lines of defense when you're in trouble.

Carol said...

I love it! That's adorable that Michael even prays in his play. That will make it so much easier for real-life experiences that HE encounters.

Jennifer said...

In our house the power of God is used by London to rebuke her wayward brothers. It always amazes me to hear all the things that God does not allow and how unhappy He is with my sons.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...