Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Words



As story keeper for my kids, I had to write down the words little Adorable is saying now.  Yes, they are mostly understood by me and our little family, but the fact that I can recognize them and he says them when asked is so adorable. 

Today while changing Adorables diaper I asked him to say and he repeated; "mommy", "daddy", "Jesus", "ni-ni" (as in good night), "bye-bye", and waved hi.  He also knows many signs, such as "sorry", "please", "water", and "more".

And just a little note.  Can I say, how happy I am that my baby can see a picture of Jesus and then say "Jesus".   My other two didn't do this as early, and the reason I believe is the fact that in our home our picture of Jesus is right above the changing table.  So when Adorable goes to get a diaper change we say "Hi" to Jesus, point to Jesus, etc. to keep him busy.  Then after the diaper change Adorable likes to touch the different parts of Jesus' face and we identify his eyes, ears, mouth, nose.  It is a fun little thing, and to think that he is learning about his Savior so young, makes me happy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...