Sunday, January 22, 2012

You Did What?!

So after the bad ice storm, the trees around our church building were in sad shape.  There were many branches on the ground, but also many snapped branches still in the tree.  So many of the men from all three of the wards went to work on Saturday cleaning it up.  One of which was my husband, who I am told was the one in the tree 30 feet up with a chainsaw?!  No protective gear?!  Ummmm... glad I was at home with the kids and didn't know.



(Thanks once again to my sister-in-law, Beth, who took these photo's of Kent.) 

 And I have to say, I am so glad to have a husband that will take a Saturday and devote it to service.  Although, I have waited many months for help cleaning the house, and will have to wait a while yet, I am glad that I am married to such a wonderful man that is so willing to serve and help others.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...