Monday, January 30, 2012

Handsome's Notes


Handsome has started writing us many notes, of course as his mommy they are all very precious, I just can't keep them all, but I can take pictures to remember them. 


"Mom, I will give you a surprise" left with a toy of his on my bed



This was his Christmas wish list that he wrote down.  "Harry Potter Lego set, and Harry Potter character, a Buzz Lightyear gun, and a Buzz Lightyear flashlight, a Cars 2 Movie" and the picture of the cars represent a remote control car



Since Gorgeous couldn't write her wish list, Handsome wrote for her, "[Gorgeous] likes Princess-y things"



 This note got slipped under my bedroom door once, "Thank you for being a nice mom"

Another time I got a note slipped under my bedroom door saying, "I will watch [Adorable] for you."



This note was left on our bed with a paper airplane, one of Handsome favorite things to make.

I am loving these notes, keep them coming Handsome!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hmmm, this young man reminds me of his mom at about this age--you would also write adorable things!

Denise said...

I also love the notes and was thrilled to realize I can scan them in and keep them that way and then recycle them. My kids draw awesome artwork, and it is hard to throw it away, but like you said, you can't keep it all! He's doing great at writing -- I love it! Good work, teacher. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...