Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Outgoing Boy

Today we returned to the Library after not being there for a while.  It was a special performance by a comedian/juggler.  And of course Handsome went right up to him and chatted as well as showed him his "cool moves".  He also got to volunteer to help during the performance and just ate it up being in the lime light.  It just makes me wonder, how did two quiet, reserved parents get such an outgoing kid?  He is really going to make me have to move out of my comfort zone to make sure he gets the interaction and socialization he thrives on.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I've been out of town and away from a computer for so long--I think I missed everything--but Handsome doesn't surprise me with his chatting with the juggler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...