Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Budding Writer

Handsome had a talk assignment on Sunday about repentance.  We talked and he helped write his talk, as we reviewed the repentance process.   Then when something happened I had to make sure that he knew he had to apply what he had learned to real life.

So he had to say sorry, and decided to do it with a card.  Now normally when he does writing I am sitting with him, coaching him on how to form the letters, the spacing, spelling, etc.  But this time I was very busy so he had to do it on his own.  This was the final result, not bad at all for figuring out the spelling on his own.  (and you'll notice that he started to write "sorry", then ran out of room so started over again).  For those that need an interpretation it says "I'm sorry. Love (Handsome)"  I am so proud of him.  I love seeing his drawings develop and now his writing. Not to mention applying what he learned to his life.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Wow! Handsome is surely learning--not just the writing--but the meaning of sorry and repenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...