Monday, May 23, 2011

One dream came true!

Ok, so I mentioned that I had a dream that I forgot that Adorable was a boy and dressed him in girl clothes......

Thanks to that dream I found an answer to a problem.  I didn't have enough cloth diaper covers that fit Adorable.  Then I remembered my dream and remembered that I had 2 diaper covers that I didn't pull out because they were very girly.  Well, needless to say Adorable does get "dressed" in girl diaper covers.  (who will see anyways? besides all those who read my blog :)

So I guess that dream did come true!



(Sorry Adorable, I'm sure you will not appreciate this picture when you are 16.)

2 comments:

The Lybbert Family said...

I have a blue cover that my daughter wears, and if I have a boy, her will probably sport the pink cover I have too. Use what you have! I think it is awesome.

Carol said...

You're right--who would ever know?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...