Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sewing

So I finally got a few minutes to work on a sewing project after Adorable was born.  I started in on a project only to find out that my machine was not working.  My mother-in-law came over to take a look to see if she knew how to solve it.  Nope, diagnoses, the bobbin area is somehow broken.  I was so frustrated at it all.  I really love to do my little sewing projects.  My mother-in-law offered for me to use her machine.  Sure I thought, if she is willing I'll just borrow hers until I can get mine fixed.  What did she bring over?  An antique Singer made in 1939.  I have to admit I'm a little nervous about using this sewing machine.  But I am enjoying grabbing a few minutes here and there to work on my projects.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hope your project is coming along I know you need it like right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...