Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pictures


Now if I just keep the pictures maybe I will forget about everything else that happened and look at the pictures and believe that we had a wonderful Halloween. :)
Mr. Jack o' lantern survived the fall and made it to the front porch, minus the stem.
Michael as, of course his most favorite thing in the world, Lightning McQueen. And of course he had to wear his hat backwards, because that is how daddy wears his hats. (And thanks to Nancy for letting us borrow this costume)


Emma as our baby chicken. Very cute, and thanks to Lori for letting us borrow this costume. :)

Some cute knee high socks that I bought cheap and made into baby leggins for Halloween.


Our happy time carving our pumpkin.

Cute, adorable Emma sitting on our front porch with the pumpkins, prior to carving. :) (she is loving having her picture taken, and will now pose for me when the camera is out.)

Good times, with our pumpkins on the front porch.


I do have to say I love the Fall. :)

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

So cute! I can't believe Emma's hair is long enough for piggies! Cute. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...