Thursday, November 5, 2009

Book Review Time

So I have found myself really enjoying a number of books lately. So I thought I would let others know about them incase they may be interested in them too. These are not novel books, but more informational books. So the first book is...

The Creative Family by Amanda Blake Soule

I have always wanted to be more creative when it comes to letting my children do crafts, and such. So I found this book and just LOVE it. It talks about how to help facilitate creativity in your home with your kids. It talks about simple things like keeping the crayons, and paper accessable. Plus things like providing musical instruments for the kids to play. And tips on how to display your kids artwork. As well as encouraging parents to draw along with their kids. Now of course I'm not able to do everything. But I have gotten a lot of good ideas from this book that I have and will impliment in our home. And I have to say, just sitting down and drawing with your children, to enjoy it and not expect some masterpiece is tons of fun too.

So I recommend it and say it is worth a look. So go check it out from your library.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I just put it on hold at the library. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...