Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sick Once Again?!

In our house recently we have had our share of sickness.  I guess it's just part of having little ones.  Although I thought that home school would help us not get as many sick germs.... so far, not the case. :)  It started with RSV for little Adorable, and I suspect that we all got it though it was just like a cold for the rest of us.  I was crossing my fingers that Handsome would be OK with his asthma... he was good then.  However, a different cold went through all 5 of us, this time triggering Handsome's asthma, a trip to the doctor and with steroids to help him get over it.  Then dad got the flu from work, and yes, it went through all of us, ending with Adorable and me.  I had to wrap Adorable in a towel and hold him, rocking in front of the TV to keep the vomit contained and just change out the towel each time.  That week I totally gave in and TV was on it seems constantly, as I tried to keep the sick child laying down and still by turning on the TV. (A BUNCH of mommy guilt over the hours of TV they watched!)  All done with that we thought we were healthy once again..... umm.... now Handsome and Adorable have a cold.  Adorable a constant runny nose, and Handsome once again a cough and breathing difficulty.  Will we ever be all healthy again?!

2 comments:

Brown Family said...

Wow! That is a lot of sickness. We've had more than usual this year, and it's not even close to what you've had there. Hope you all feel better soon and have built up lots of immunities. :)

Carol said...

It has been hard to see you guys so sick. I know better days are ahead. Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...