Monday, March 12, 2012

Handsome










I can't believe how big my little boy is getting!  Even though I don't like the time flying by so fast, I have to say I love each and every new stage and am so excited to see where the next year will lead.

Currently his favorite color is: "All the colors in the world."  But if you ask him which is your very, very favorite it is "All of the blue colors."

Favorite toy:  "DJ" the car toy from the movie Cars

Favorite food:  "Mac and cheese, waffles, and pancakes"

This last year he has been big into Harry Potter and Star Wars.  Not because we have let him watch it or read it to him, but because he likes to play the Wii Lego games of Harry Potter and Star Wars.  He still doesn't know who the characters are. :)

He is such a great listener.  When I tell him a fact, or teach him something, he usually picks it up the first time.  Sometimes I will saying something and be surprise he already knows it.  I'll ask where he learned it and he will say from me!  I guess I was just thinking kids needed to hear things a few times to get them down, but not for Handsome. :)

He is also a great big brother and such a gentleman.  I love to see the twinkle in his eye when he decides to run ahead of people and hold open a door for them.  And I love how well he plays with his younger brother and sister.  He is always excited to try and do knew things.  Recently, he was very proud that he could pull a stool over and switch the laundry from our top load washer into our dryer.  He has been such a big helper to me and loves to see others happy from the service he does.

He loves school and LOVES to be around people.  He especially loves playing with friends.  His favorite sports to do are soccer and swimming.

He is such a sweet boy and a joy to have in our family.  I don't know what I would do without my (not so little anymore) Handsome boy!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Happy, happy birthday!

My boys know the characters from Star WArs and Harry Potter so well from those games! :) They can tell you the names of everyone. Don't be surprised when your boy is next to tell you who is who!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...