Tuesday, March 13, 2012

He's a Walking!


Adorable is now walking.  It's a tie whether he can get to a place faster by walking or crawling, at times I can see him weigh it in his mind and decided on a method to go.  He LOVES to take my hand and lead me on a walk around the house.  The only down side is the drawers he is getting into... not so much into stuff, but now has a problem of getting his fingers stuck in drawers.

Other cute things he is doing.  He loves to bob his head and sway to music, especially music with a good strong beat.

 He will almost always laugh if you say "boo" and will continue laughing harder and harder the more you do it.  Sometimes when he is not in the mode, he'll do a fake laugh for you when you say "boo".

He LOVES Gorgeous' Lego Princesses.  Gorgeous has three big Lego Cinderella's that he LOVES to carry around and chew on.  I prefer to think of it as him "saving" or "rescuing" the princesses. ;)

And he is such a mommas boy... I can't help it... I LOVE it.  I love to slowly open the bedroom door and watch his face light up when he realizes that it is me behind it.  I love that when I walk in the door he comes right to me and wants to be held.  I love my little boy!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I want to see a pic of these lego princesses ... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...