Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thank You Nursery Teachers


Gorgious decided to sing this song the other day.  I had never taught her the song, and maybe remember singing it once a library time.  I asked where she learned it.  Nursery!  So thank you to the Nursery Teachers and Music Leader.  Of course they teacher her even more important things about Jesus and the gospel.  So thank you, thank you for all the time and energy you put into teaching my little one. 

And while I'm at it, thank you to all of Handsome's teachers.  One FHE we were going to teach the first vision.  We thought it would be all new since we had not covered it yet, but of course Handsome knew it all.  Asked who taught him.  His primary teacher, of course! :)

Thank you, Thank you all the wonderful teachers who teach my children!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...