Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hair

I can't believe we are at this stage already!  Handsome has decided that he has to "style" his hair a certain way.  He brushes the front of his hair over to the side.  He started doing it and looking in the mirror.


I asked him what he was doing?
"Styling my hair of course" was his response.
"Why?" I asked,
"Because it's cool."
"Where did you get the idea?"
His response, "I just thought of it."

Something that just made us laugh. 

Then on Sunday, as we were going into the church building.  He saw a girl friend of his, said hi, and then turned around and fixed his hair.  I couldn't help but chuckle inwardly.  Where did this come from?  Is he old enough to care about how his hair looks? especially in front of girls?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...