Thursday, June 11, 2009
Very LONG Day!
• Early morning, get everyone ready, feed, dressed, diapered, etc.
• Load of laundry ran and hung outside to dry
• Out the door to run errands: four hours later; 5 returns, 4 purchases
• Lunch from home while on the run.
• Gardening some:
o Emma finding and playing with black snake in the yard
o Michael filling up toy watering can at least 20 times to water the dirt and rocks.
• Washing cloth diapers and hanging them out to dry
• Collecting dry clothes and folding some
• Emma’s nap time, mommy trying (unsuccessfully) to get 5 min. nap too
• Tutoring time
• Start to make dinner to find Michael pulling Emma out from playing in urine filled toilet!
• Now bath time!
• Back to cooking dinner time.
• Eating dinner, clean up toys, stories, diaper change, pajamas, scriptures, song, and prayer.
*Daddy home to say "hi" and off to a church meeting
• One little girl down to sleep (or so I had hoped)
• One summer hair cut for a little boy!
• Shower for Michael
• Vacuuming for mommy
• Cuddling little girl and putting back to bed
• Gathering diapers from the line
• Watering plants
• Cuddling little girl and putting back to bed!
• Pajamas and story time for a little boy
*Daddy finally home, yeah!
• Visit from Grandma!
• Prayers for Michael and tucked into bed
• Pruning roses
• Time to breath and enjoy some adult conversation
* Try to post about very long day and text will not copy and paste! 5 min. later figure out another way
• Better get to bed so I can wake up and start all over again!
• How was your day?
Posted by the Rowleys at 10:23 PM