Monday, December 15, 2008

My, How They Have Grown!



So sorry that I haven’t blogged in a while. Life has been busy, with the holidays and all. Plus I have started to learn a new skill, knitting. It is fun and I am having a blast with it. So here are a few pictures of the little ones. They seem to be growing so much. Michael is talking a lot more, and most people can understand him now (not just me). He also has a wonderful memory. The other day we were getting ready to go visit my Aunt Loa Jean and as I told Michael were we were going, he said “and visit Aunt Jennifer, London, Jacob, and Joseph!” this is because the last time we went to see Aunt Loa Jean my brother and his family was all there too. He was sad that he didn’t get to see his cousins that day. Then another time we were driving and a UPS truck passed us. He pointed and said “PS Truck!” I think maybe I told him it was a UPS truck once, I can’t believe he remembered it’s name. I know I’m bias, but he sure is a smart one.

Emma is growing tons too. She has yet to learn crawling, but has mastered the art of rolling. If she sees something she wants she will get there by rolling to it. She has gotten into my knitting stuff a couple of times, so I have learned to put it up high now. She has also started to babble. It is so cute to hear the “bababababa” and Michael loves to say “bababa” right back to her. She loves it and they both have a blast babbling and giggling together.


Here she is finding my knitting!


Had to take a picture with the bib!

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

That is an awesome picture of them looking at each other. :) What cuties! I am always amazed at how good kids' memories are ... at least for the things they WANT to remember! :)

Glad you're getting into the Christmas spirit. It's an awesome time of year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...